Just like December and January, this month's challenge came to be pleasantly enjoyable. My first day without coffee was a semi-shock (I won't lie)--but once I got past that initial hump, I was okay without it. It's funny how much I took all these different liquids for granted--I found myself instinctively going for an iced coffee with Saturday morning breakfast in bed or a celebratory whiskey drink after our big event was successfully complete--but I'd always catch myself, sigh a moment of slight disappointment, then keep moving right along.
Just like food month, I got the chance to be creative with it! I came to the decision that I could mix water with fresh fruit and fresh herbs (just nothing man made). I tried out fruit infused water for the first time! And hot water with lemon. Both were pleasant little treats in a water-only time.
Some other very exciting news: June 2015 half marathon race has been successfully picked and registered for! I'm super siked to be running the Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon with my little sister Christa, a fun sisterly bonding experience! It will be a beautiful morning of running through the country roads by the farms and wineries. It all ends at the Doukenie Winery with a Wine and Music Festival. #virginiaissobeautiful
Can't wait for this view..
No comments:
Post a Comment